The latest news on the US Dollar to Naira exchange rate today, December 15, 2021, Dollar to Naira black market exchange rate today has been obtained.
Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today for December 15, 2021, can be viewed below:
Dollar To Naira CBN Exchange Rate Today December 15, 2021
December 15 dollar to naira official market exchange rate: $1 dollar to naira =₦411.75
Brand News Day Nigeria reports that the exchange rate between the Naira and the US dollar according to the data obtained on the FMDQ Security Exchange where forex is officially traded showed that the naira opened at ₦413.80 per dollar on Wednesday, 15 December 2021, after it closed at ₦414.80 per $1 on Tuesday, 14 December 2021. This represents a change of -0.04%.
How much is exchange rate of Dollar to Naira in Black Market today?
The Nigeria parallel market (black market dollar exchange rate today) to the Nigerian Naira is as follows: For the Lagos market (black market).
LAGOS PARALLEL MARKET RATES December 15, 2021 (BLACK MARKET): dollar to naira exchange rate today black market
December 15 dollar to naira black market exchange rate: $1 dollar to naira = ₦572
The local currency opened at N572.00 per $1 at the parallel market otherwise known as the black market, today, Wednesday, 15 December 2021, in Lagos, Nigeria, after it closed N568.00 per $1 on Tuesday, 14 December 2021.
What You Should Know
- Dollar to Naira exchange rate rallied at sales between 570 to 572 last week
- The black market exchange rate slightly varies from one seller to another, depending on the market, especially the Lagos market
- Notably, the dollar to Naira exchange rate is determined by players in the black market across the country, as the demand by investors determine the rate at which the US dollar to naira is exchanged for the day
- As of today, the number of investors demanding dollars in the market is on the high (According to a survey from our correspondent) the hike is as a result of the forthcoming festival
- Today on CBN
- The top rising exchange rate is the Japanese Yen to Naira having a ₦ 0.0001 rise reaching ₦ 3.62 as of 14/12/2021. This corresponds to a 0.00% rise compared to the previous day.
- This week on CBN
- The top rising exchange rate is the Japanese Yen to Naira having a ₦ 0 rise from ₦ 3.62 on 13/12/2021 to ₦ 3.62 as of 15/12/2021. This corresponds to a 0.00% rise this week.
- This month on CBN
- The top losing exchange rate is West African CFA Franc to Naira having a ₦ 0.01 fall from ₦ 0.71 on 01/12/2021 to ₦ 0.71 as of 15/12/2021. This corresponds to a 0.77% fall this month so far.