The leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has disclosed that there is no difference between the replaced Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), with the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT).
Brandnewsday reports that Kanu also confessed that SWAT has been in existence since 2018.
In a Facebook post on Wednesday, the IPOB leader stated that what he described as the high powered deception of the government will only stop by ending the country.
Nnamdi Kanu on #SARS and #SWAT Formation
The IPOB leader outlined 5 points on the SARS To SWAT formation.
The details of his five points are as follow:
- According to him, “#SARS is #SWAT. Same old lies; same old deceit; same old Fulani Cabal.
- “SWAT has been in existence since 2018. It was announced by the same IGP Adamu.
- “Thankfully this generation is now sufficiently enlightened to understand their lies.
- “Fulani MUST stop this Taqiyya. Government of liars by liars and for liars is reprehensible. #sarsisswat
- “Only by #EndNigeriaNow will all these high powered Nigerian government deception stop.”
He, however, assumed that only by succession will all these high powered Nigerian government deception stop in framing things up.
Recall that the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, had on Tuesday set up SWAT to replace the disbanded SARS.
In a statement released by the Inspector General of Police, on the popular microblogging platform— Twitter, the SWAT unit was established to fill the imminent void of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
Adamu explained further the following details about the newly-created unit:
#SWAT Vs #SARS
- Prospective members of this new team will undergo a psychological and medical examination to ascertain their fitness and eligibility for the new assignment.
- These members are to commence training at the different Police tactical training institutions nationwide, next week.