Best IMEI Number Check, Easiest Way On How To Check Your IMEI Number On your In Nigeria.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has disclosed that it is mandatory for every Nigerian to submit their IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) number.
Notably, every mobile phone across the globe has a unique number that is linked to identifies the phone, popularly known as an IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) number.
This number is very important for security purposes. With the IMEI number, you can easily identify the manufacturer of your phone, record, and track if your phone has been stolen. There are a number of ways you can find the IMEI number of your Android device.
If you have a dual SIM phone, the IMEI number will be different for each of them since it is also associated with a SIM slot. Tablets that do not have SIM slots but use cellular connectivity also have an IMEI number.
Interestingly, Brand News Day has compiled the easiest way to find the IMEI Number of your Android phones.
Below are different ways outlined for you to locate your IMEI number on your phone
How to find IMEI Number using USSD code
Fascinatingly, This is the easiest and fastest way to find the IMEI number of your phone. It works for all phone types and it is universal.
- Simply dial *#06# on your smartphone
- The IMEI number linked to your phone will pop up on the screen
- Then, you can write it down for security reason or take a screenshot
How to find IMEI Number via Settings
- Go to Settings on your phone
- Click on About Phone
- Tap Status
- Tap IMEI information
- Your IMEI number will be displayed
How to find IMEI Number On iPhone (iOS users)
- Go to settings
- Click General
- Click on About
- Scroll down and your IMEI will be displayed.
How to find IMEI Number On Phone with Removable Batteries
Aptly, getting your IMEI number on your phones with a removable battery,
Follow the below steps:
- Remove the back cover of your phone
- Take the battery out of the phone
- The IMEI number is always printed on a sticker inside the phone
How to find the IMEI Number for a lost device
Even if you have lost your phone, you can also find the IMEI number by logging into your Google account on a PC or another phone.
- Go to “Google find my device” or click HERE
- This will reveal a list of devices registered to the account
- Tap on the info button next to your current device
- Your IMEI number will be displaced