Entertainment & Lifestyle
How To Make A Sound For Your TikTok Video
In this modern world, one of the world’s most welcoming platforms is TikTok Video. The user base is rapidly rising and has reached over 1 billion across the globe. It is exciting to know that many TikTok users have gone viral on the platform as they made their own sound. Here’s everything you should know about how to make a sound for your TikTok videos.
Sounds are core to TikTok’s success. Remember, a video well-paired with the right sounds can inspire a lot of users on TikTok. It also makes your post more shareable to the TikTok community. So, if you are creating TikTok videos for fun or to grow your business or brand, making a trending sound will increase your views, likes, and followings. Moreover, many creators use Trollishly to make their sound popular and boost their reach and engagement.
Let’s walk through this guide to make, edit and save sounds on TikTok.
Steps to Make a Sound on TikTok Videos
- Open the TikTok application. Click the (+) button in the centre of the screen to start recording a video.
- Tap on the red button to record your content.
- After recording the video, click the red check mark.
- Tap the arrow on the side menu to include a voiceover in the Edit screen. Next, Audio editing. Click Record, and then record your own voiceover. To make your voiceover hear in the final video, click on replace an original sound with a recording. If it is completed, tap Save.
- Tap Next.
- Click Post to upload.
- Go to the Profile tab and click on the videos you have posted.
- Click the spinning recording button at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click the Add to Favorites button to use the audio later. Then, simultaneously while creating a new video, use this sound.
Steps to Edit Music to TikTok Videos
Have you learned how to make a sound for your TikTok videos? Of course, yes! With a clear understanding, add music to your video and try to buy TikTok followers to sky-high your content reach. You should always know that many users started to edit music to inspire more audience and get the result at their best.
TikTok videos are now about 15 seconds to 10 minutes long. Generally, it is suggested to create short videos to make users stay engaged with the content till the end. Many experts suggested limiting the video from 15 seconds to 3 minutes. The entire song doesn’t fit your video, so trim it according to your content. It means you have to cut the song that suits the content piece.
If you want to edit songs, make sure to follow these steps:
- Click on the scissors icon, and you will explore the sound wave that appears on the screen.
- Move your finger to the part of the music you want to include in your content. From there, look over the timestamps of the song.
- Now, tap the Volume button at the bottom of the screen to tune the sound.
- At last, make sure to preview your video. It’s now ready for posting.
How Can You Change the Sound After Sharing it on TikTok?
Are you dissatisfied with the content that you have shared on TikTok? Having a better idea? Want to edit it? Unfortunately, there is no way on TikTok to include music or edit background sound for your posted video.
It is always suggested to edit an article before posting on Tiktok and change the captions, music, and other things. The best way is to Save the video by clicking on the three horizontal dots; you can then delete the video. Once you save the article, you can edit it to the most by editing the music to your best and get the attention you haven’t expected.
How to Include Sound Effects in Your TikTok Videos?
We hope you have learned how to add and edit songs to your TikTok videos. Ultimately, TikTok users will stay engaged with the interactive content and love the app most for its funny lip-syncing and dance challenge videos.
There are more sound effects on TikTok, and if you click on the Sounds icon, you will discover all the possibilities.
Make Original TikTok Sounds
If you explore TikTok, you will find limited sound options on the platform. So, if you plan to create unique content, the option is very few. There are two distinct ways that you can make original TikTok sounds. It is. You can add a voiceover or a video editing application to add your sound.
How to Include a Voiceover on TikTok?
Are you searching for a way to add your voiceover to your TikTok? Here you learn about it. Today, voiceovers are tremendously popular on TikTok, mainly used to convey a story or for educational purposes. If you want to add your voiceover, then follow the below steps:
- Upload the recorded video from your collections to TikTok, neglect the Sound icon, and click Next.
- Next, tap the Voiceover icon on the right side of the screen.
- Click the red Record button and record your voiceover.
- Once you complete it, click Save and edit and upload your video.
Add Sound Using Video Editing Application
If you want to personalize sound for your TikTok videos, you can search for a third-party video editing tool to add the sound you want. One of the best ways is to use InShot, a user-friendly application to edit and save on your smartphone. Also, you can easily share it on TikTok.
How to Create a Funny Sound on TikTok?
If you are a well-versed TikTok user, you surely have noticed that much content is shared using funny sound filters. Unsurprisingly, the comedic effects have been integrated into the application. As a result, you can use the effects to make your video enjoyable.
- Click TikTok and record a video.
- In the upper-right corner, tap on Voice Effects.
- In the editing screen, select from plenty of funny voice filters such as Vibrato, Chipmunk, Baritone, etc.
Make sure to choose the comedic voice filters that suit your TikTok content and make your content popular.
In the TikTok landscape, you should create funny, humorous, and educational content to make your content more notable. Rather than that, more importantly, you have to add impactful sound to improve the reach of your content. To make your content popular, try to leverage Trollishly, which provides more value in boosting engagement. Many users edit and add trending sounds to instantly make their content go viral. Hopefully, this guide will help you to come up with great-sounding effects videos.
Stay on trend and rock on the platform!