BrandNewsDay reports that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigeria’s ruling party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has denied withdrawing from the 2023 presidential race.
This online news platform understands that Tinubu posted a short video of himself on a treadmill on Sunday evening, October 2, 2022, in a bid to debunk rumours making the rounds.
The APC Presidential Candidate wrote alongside it: “Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.
”Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.
“Well… Nope.
“This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from Day One.”
Tinubu, a former Lagos State Governor came under criticism as he was missing at last Thursday’s signing of the Peace Accord. The Peace Accord is a document signed by presidential candidates ahead of the general elections.
However, Tinubu was represented at the event by his running mate, Kashim Shettima, a former Governor of Borno state, northern Nigeria.
Meanwhile, BrandNewsDay Nigeria reports that major contenders in the 2023 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) were all present.
Apple Inc is set to present a slimmer iPhone 17 Air model, marking a potential…
A six-year-old girl, Ella, fatally shot a 28-year-old American police officer last month after witnessing…
The Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS) reminds all individual taxpayers, including self-employed individuals, those…
Stanbic IBTC Bank, a prominent financial institution in Nigeria, has partnered with Autochek, an innovative…
The headline figure derived from the survey is the Stanbic IBTC PMI® - Purchasing Managers’…
Stanbic IBTC Bank, a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings and a leading financial service solutions…
This website uses cookies.